Effervescent

This is just my temporary blog till I create my own on my site, one that actually counts statistics (posts, profile views, etc) correctly.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

There's way too much to type.

2005-01-12

The Towel: A tool used to expose the workings of the mind

I believe you can tell a lot about the way a persons mind works by the way they dry their body after a shower.

I mean...think about it, it's almost a subconscious act...you come out of the shower thinking you want to get dry, so, you take the towel and start wiping. This is where it gets interesting; different people have different approaches to drying themselves.

I can think of three types...

  1. The methodical ones who dry part by part ("first I will dry my hair, followed by the ears - nicely, behind them and inside, then face, now under my chin blah blah blah")
  2. The random ones ("er there's some water here, let's wipe there first...")
  3. The I don't care type ("wipe here, wipe there, and there....wait, I'm dry enough already")
There probably are a million more!
Now, I just can't wait to get older and maybe become a scientist who studies this sort of thing...Peta Wilson would be someone I would consider observing for this experiment.
Bane Smiley

2 Comments:

Blogger PHPCoder said...

@ Flamsmark:
haha, yeah, but such a man must also consider visiting a supermarket (I hear there are some good ones along the galaxy) and getting new towels :)

I have a wierd way of drying up...first, I'm like a dog, shaking the water off, making funny noises like those crazy cartoon characters and then I hit the towel. Yeah, I need to see a shrink, someday.

January 14, 2005 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger PHPCoder said...

You are obviously cooler since you actually know the meaning of the word 'frood' :)

April 30, 2005 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home