Effervescent

This is just my temporary blog till I create my own on my site, one that actually counts statistics (posts, profile views, etc) correctly.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

There's way too much to type.

2005-01-27

Whoa! That was random.

I was having one of my random thoughts again...then I read through this blog of mine and realized it can't get anymore random than it already is.
Soooooo, I was by this nice place the other day. There was this nice stream that was flowing by and I was just thinking, life must be feeling really good as a rock in a stream. With all that sparkling water all around you...what would be better is being that rock in that stream while having State of emergency by Björk constantly playing in your ears. heh heh yeah, I will stop now.

I have a deadline on friday. Unpleasant week :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home